Sunday 30 June 2013

Learn Ruby Programming - and save $138!!!

Over 3,600 students have learnt to program Ruby with my Ruby Beginners Course. Many of them have gone on to explore the language in more depth with my Advanced Ruby Course. The regular cost is $99 per course. Well, today I can announce a special deal that will let you get my Advanced Ruby Course for FREE! Just sign up to the Ruby Beginners Course at the regular price and you will automatically have complete access to the Advanced Ruby Course too.

That's a saving of $99


But that's not all. As an added bonus, I am also throwing in a FREE subscription to my course, Break Into The Programming Business which guides you through the world of programming and gives you an insight into ways of taking your programming career to a professional level.You can get ALL THREE COURSES for just $99.

That's a saving of $138 off their regular prices. 


You get full, unlimited access to all the courses - including many hours of video tutorials, eBooks and ready-to-run source code.

Grab yourself a bargain today by signing up to The Ultimate Ruby Programming Bundle at this incredible bargain price!